Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Year, New Hope.. end up....no hope!!!

It has been a very enjoyable Chinese New Year 2009 for me. I took almost 3 weeks off from work and I already had rumour that my company is going to lay off some people during that period. Well, it is my well deserved holiday, and i am taking it.

I have asked my supervisor to keep my update with the situation, and it was fine until i got back to Perth.

First day at work on the 16th Feb 2009, I was informed to meet the Director of Projects, Mr. Jen at 10.00am. And i knew that I was on the list. I was made redundant on that day. And my last day will be on the 31st March 2009. After that, I have 28 days to leave Perth before the immigration officer start looking for me. The "D" day to leave Perth will be on the 28th April 2009.

So many people are telling me to apply for an PR since I stepped into Perth. And I just take it easily. Now, I guessed I need to start doing some preparation for it. No harm applying for it. The most is that i will lose $5000 in application, medical, test and misc....
Yeah.. my main priority for now is book myself a place in the IELTS test.. and get a score of "7" out of "9". So scary and hard! I really hope that I can make it.

Finger all cross!!!!

Wish me luck!