Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009

It has been sometime since I update my blog.

Well, nothing much to update since it is all about work work work work... no play at all.

With the recession hitting Australia so badly, I am not sure whether I will have a job after I got back from my 3 weeks Chinese New Year holidays.

News have been spreading around our company that 10%, 25%, 50% and even 100% of the people will get the sack.... not sure how reliable it is, so many version. But, I am sure our company will come out with something to reduce their operating cost.

Today, our director arranged an urgent meeting to clear these rumours, and they are not real. He saind he has no knowledge of sacking anyone in the office and it is untrue. But, an announcement will be made next week. (Hmmm.. wonder what announcement.. everyone get the sack is the true rumour!)

I am not going to worry about it as I am going to enjoy my CNY holidays and be with my loves one. I am going to fly out from Perth tomorrow morning, and will be having my char koay teow by evening. Over here, I wish everyone

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, GONG XI FATT CHAI

No comments: